did you know that ’wichcraft caters and hosts events of any size? whether it’s a breakfast board meeting, a baby or wedding shower, or a buyout of one of our unique locations, let our experienced team help make your next event a huge success. impress your guests with hand-crafted food from ’wichcraft delivered to you.
what’s the difference between catering and delivery?
guests who order takeout or delivery receive individually wrapped sandwiches with side dishes and desserts portioned for one. with catering, however, the food is served in a style that is meant to be enjoyed by a larger group.
- sandwiches are presented cut in half, labeled, and arranged in a box
- sides and salads are served in large serving containers
- soups arrive in an insulated carrier
- signature cream’wiches are beautifully arranged in custom boxes
- coffee and tea are served in insulated boxes; service includes milks, sweeteners, and lemon for tea
- we include all paper products and utensils, making setup and cleanup simple
is there a catering minimum?
our catering menu is designed for parties of five or more, although some of our packages require a minimum party of ten. there is no minimum purchase required to place an order.
how far in advance must an order be placed?
orders must be placed by 3:00 pm the previous business day to guarantee access to our full menu. we understand that last minute orders will arise, and we will do our best to accommodate any request.