did you know that ’wichcraft caters and hosts events of any size? whether it’s a breakfast board meeting, a baby or wedding shower, or a buyout of one of our unique locations, let our experienced team help make your next event a huge success. impress your guests with hand-crafted food from ’wichcraft delivered to you.
view our catering menu:
what’s the difference between catering and delivery?
guests who order takeout or delivery receive individually wrapped sandwiches with side dishes and desserts portioned for one. with catering, however, the food is served in a style that is meant to be enjoyed by a larger group.
- sandwiches are presented cut in half, labeled, and arranged on a tray
- sides and salads are served in large serving containers
- soups arrive in an insulated carrier
- signature cream’wiches are beautifully arranged in custom boxes
- coffee and tea are served in insulated boxes; service includes cream, milk, sugar, honey, sweeteners and lemon
- we include all paper products and utensils, making setup and cleanup simple
is there a catering minimum?
we have an order minimum of $100 for breakfast or afternoon snacks and $150 for lunch service. in general we suggest that there be five or more sandwiches per catering order. our catering trays look best with at least this amount of food and our sides, salads and dessert platters generally feed at least 10 guests each.
how far in advance must an order be placed?
orders must be placed by 3:00 pm the previous business day to guarantee access to our full menu. we understand that last minute orders will arise, and we will do our best to accommodate any request.